Saturday, May 10, 2014

Weekly Round Up of Random Thoughts


(can you see it?)

Random Thought The First: It strikes me that this blog may sound a little sanctimonious at times, sort of competitively enlightened. That is not my intention. I have a friend who is a recovering alcoholic who likes to lecture me like I am four whenever I ask for advice (and even when I don't). This is just my journey, y'all. It's not meant to do anything other than get some thoughts out of my head and onto digital paper. On the other hand, if you're offended, well, that's just your problem. Please see my very first post on this blog for that disclaimer. If I was trying to intentionally offend you, I'd say it to you directly.

Random Thought the Second: When we finally land in Charm City, I am going to make every single thing on my Pinterest and Tumblr. I have delicious-sounding recipes and funky crafts, but they are pointless in digital form. So starting with this today. Just because.

Random Thought the Third: I miss books. Real books. I haven't read decent fiction in awhile; maybe I am at the point in my life where made-up stories just don't cut the mustard. If anyone has a suggestion, I would love to hear it. I need some good reading.

Random Thought the Fourth: Moving day is 76 days from now. SHIT. So much to do. We actually need to be packed and ready to go July 11th, so really it's 62 days from now.

Random Thought the Last: Current bourbon: Elijah Craig 12. Delicious. Totally different than Angel's Envy.

That's it. No revelations for today. Nothing profound. Just a little random airing out of the brain.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone; La is making me breakfast pizza tomorrow morning, and I can't wait. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment