Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blocked Much?

I am not blocked so much as just busy, I guess. We are full-steam ahead on the tiny house and softball is starting, so there's 30 hours of the week we will never get back.

There is a lot to talk about, a lot to think about. Summer is coming, life is moving forward. I am not ready to share some of the changes that are approaching, but they are good.

Mostly, short-term, silly as it sounds, I am looking forward to deep cleaning the house when we are back from the tiny house conference. Assuming the house pulls okay and nothing bad happens. I want to throw open the windows. Shampoo the rugs. Scrub the floors.

Best case scenario is someone who would do it for me, but I am going to take it like a meditation. We'll see how that goes.

The sky is blue (for now), the earth is turning, and it is time to zone out a bit.

Oh, and pimiento cheese? Possibly the best thing to come out of the south, like, EVER. This is happening soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment