[caption id="attachment_1080" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Where I'd like to be, even if in my own mind.[/caption]
"You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day - unless you're too busy. Then you should sit for an hour." ~Zen proverb~
Today, I am dealing with:
1. The wrong color cabinets in a renovation that has already dragged on for too long
2. Rats under the house in Georgia
3. Writing deadlines for a job I wasn't going to try for then decided I should try for because...
4. Changes in my steady writing job (that don't take effect for a while, but still)
5. A leaky pipe in the tiny house that may be a connection outside...or it could be a burst pipe in the wall
I am so distracted and vata-high that I nearly ran over my yoga teacher just now at the little cafe where I was picking up some coffee to head to the next thing. I have so much running through my head (like rats in a crawlspace?) that I have tunnel vision. One task to the next, like a rat focused on cheese.
Do you see the rat-based figurative language? It's getting to me...
I am not sure even a couple of hours of meditation would help.